Full Job Description:
Respiratory Therapist at West Meade Place
West Meade Place is looking for a Respiratory Therapist (Part-time) to join our team!
The qualified candidate will have:
- Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist with current state license.
- Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
- Good Leadership qualities.
- Organized and detailed in work performance.
- Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and patience.
- Genuine caring for and interest in elderly and disabled people in a nursing facility.
- Comply with the Residents Rights and Facility Policies and Procedures.
- Perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
- Perform Essential Duties as outlined above.
West Meade Place offers a competitive compensation package for full time employmentincluding health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, uniforms, paid time off, 401 (k) with generous company match, stock options, and more.