- Jackson State CC – Instructor/Director of Clinical Education Respiratory Care November 17, 2021
Position Summary: This is a 12-month, term contract position. The Instructor/Director of Clinical Education for Respiratory Care holds the position of faculty and is responsible for all aspects of the clinical experiences of students enrolled in the program, including organization, administration, continuous reviews and practice sills, as well as the general effectiveness of the clinical experience. As a faculty member, the instructor will also provide advisement to students, participate in college committees and campus activities and develop coursework as needed. The teaching assignment may include online classes, evening classes, dual-enrollment and off-campus locations. The instructor is responsible for the success of the teaching/learning process within the classroom.
For the complete job description and application link visit:
- Manager of Respiratory – Parkwest Knoxville November 12, 2021
Manager of Respiratory – Respiratory Therapy
Full Time, 80 Hours Per Pay Period, Day Shift
Coordinate the daily functions of the Respiratory Care department. Emphasis will be on coordination and communication among Respiratory Care Teams.
- Williamson Medical Center – Respiratory Therpist October 21, 2021
LOOKING TO FURTHER YOUR RESPIRATORY CAREER IN A VIBRANT COMMUNITY?
BRING YOUR EXPERTISE & CARE TO WILLIAMSON MEDICAL CENTER, 20 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE!
*New Competitive Pay Rates*
Williamson Medical Center has been a pillar of our region for over 60 years with an impressive tradition and commitment to not only providing exceptional healthcare services to hundreds of thousands of patients, but also an overall dedication to the wellbeing of our community.
The campus includes:
• A 203 Patient Bed Facility
• Bone & Joint Institute of Tennessee
• 22 state-of-the-art operating rooms and robotic-assisted surgery
• Comprehensive emergency rooms (adult & pediatric)
We’re looking for a Respiratory Therapist to join our team! The Respiratory Therapist performs cardiopulmonary therapeutics along with management and diagnostic studies for assigned inpatients and outpatients at Williamson Medical Center.
- Respiratory Therapist – Multiple Opportunities Available July 31, 2021
Ascension Saint Thomas is hiring Respiratory Therapists at our hospitals in Nashville, Murfreesboro and McMinnville. Full-time, part-time and PRN positions available. Provide evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies, respond to emergency resuscitation team code, perform advanced respiratory care modalities, implement and monitor patient care plan and equipment.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association.
- Respiratory Therapist credentialed from the Tennessee Board of Respiratory Care.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Technical degree required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care obtained within 6 months of hire date.
Apply today at: https://bit.ly/ascensionrespiratorytherapy
- Respiratory Therapist – West Meade Place April 28, 2021
Full Job Description:
Respiratory Therapist at West Meade Place
West Meade Place is looking for a Respiratory Therapist (Part-time) to join our team!
The qualified candidate will have:
- Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist with current state license.
- Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
- Good Leadership qualities.
- Organized and detailed in work performance.
- Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and patience.
- Genuine caring for and interest in elderly and disabled people in a nursing facility.
- Comply with the Residents Rights and Facility Policies and Procedures.
- Perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
- Perform Essential Duties as outlined above.
West Meade Place offers a competitive compensation package for full time employmentincluding health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, uniforms, paid time off, 401 (k) with generous company match, stock options, and more.