- Respiratory Therapist – Multiple Opportunities Available July 31, 2021
Ascension Saint Thomas is hiring Respiratory Therapists at our hospitals in Nashville, Murfreesboro and McMinnville. Full-time, part-time and PRN positions available. Provide evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies, respond to emergency resuscitation team code, perform advanced respiratory care modalities, implement and monitor patient care plan and equipment.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association.
- Respiratory Therapist credentialed from the Tennessee Board of Respiratory Care.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Technical degree required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care obtained within 6 months of hire date.
Apply today at: https://bit.ly/ascensionrespiratorytherapy
- Respiratory Therapist – Signature HealthCARE of Putnam County June 8, 2021
Full Time and PRN
Signature Rehab is hiring for our facility in Cookeville, TN. Exciting new Respiratory Program. 10 hour day shift schedule. Competitive wages and benefits.
Call Jenny Collins at (855) 299-9317 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT at Signature HealthCARE of South Pittsburg June 8, 2021
We are currently recruiting a Respiratory Therapist for our Respiratory program. Powered by Signature Rehab! Come join the Rehab team and be a part of a new program!
Provide respiratory therapy to assess, treat, and care for patients with breathing disorders. The Respiratory Therapist initiates and conducts therapeutic procedures; maintains patient records; and selects, assembles, checks, and operates appropriate equipment as per medical practitioner orders.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Graduate of an approved program by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Licensure appropriate to the state the Respiratory Therapist is working in.
- Certifications related to the position; including certification by the National Board of Respiratory Care, CPR, etc.
- Minimum of one (1) year previous job experience preferred; long-term care field preferred.
Come join our new program. Full time 8 hour day shift with rotating weekend schedule.
For more information about this opportunity, please apply online or contact Jenny Collins, Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, directly to explore further at (855) 299-9317 or email@example.com.
- Respiratory Therapist – West Meade Place April 28, 2021
Full Job Description:
Respiratory Therapist at West Meade Place
West Meade Place is looking for a Respiratory Therapist (Part-time) to join our team!
The qualified candidate will have:
- Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist with current state license.
- Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
- Good Leadership qualities.
- Organized and detailed in work performance.
- Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and patience.
- Genuine caring for and interest in elderly and disabled people in a nursing facility.
- Comply with the Residents Rights and Facility Policies and Procedures.
- Perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
- Perform Essential Duties as outlined above.
West Meade Place offers a competitive compensation package for full time employmentincluding health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, uniforms, paid time off, 401 (k) with generous company match, stock options, and more.
- Respiratory Therapists Needed – Crossville, TN April 19, 2021
WyndRidge Health and Rehabilitation Center, located in beautiful Crossville, TN, has openings for full and part time Respiratory Therapists for its state of the art 26-bed Ventilator Unit. Pay will be based on candidate’s prior experience.
Facility offers medical, dental and vision insurance as well as matching 401(k).
Send resume to LanaS@Wyndhs.com or fax to 931-484-2685. EOE