Full Job Description:
Respiratory Therapist at West Meade Place
West Meade Place is looking for a Respiratory Therapist (Part-time) to join our team!
The qualified candidate will have:
- Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist with current state license.
- Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
- Good Leadership qualities.
- Organized and detailed in work performance.
- Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and patience.
- Genuine caring for and interest in elderly and disabled people in a nursing facility.
- Comply with the Residents Rights and Facility Policies and Procedures.
- Perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
- Perform Essential Duties as outlined above.
West Meade Place offers a competitive compensation package for full time employmentincluding health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, uniforms, paid time off, 401 (k) with generous company match, stock options, and more.
We offer competitive rates and benefits for part time employment including dental, vision, uniforms, disability insurance, 401 (k) with generous company match, and more.
The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge … innovation and improvement … teamwork and collaboration … and honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners, not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care and share NHC’s values of honesty and integrity, please apply today and find out more about us at nhccare.com/locations/west-meade-place/
We look forward to talking with you!!